Ideal for 10Base, 100BaseX, 1000BaseTX, 100 Vg-Any LAN, Token Ring, TP-PMD, 350 Mbps CDDI, ATM 155, and all proposed Category 6 requirements for high-speed, full duplex, parallel transmission protocols. This product features a Cat 6 4 pair (UTP) solid Plenum CMP rated 1000 foot cable. The Cat 6 is a 23 gauge 100% bare copper conductor cable which can reach electrical transmissions up to 550MHz and is great for Gigabit Ethernet protocols. The Cat 6 improves the Cat-5e design by adding more shielding through extra twists to the wire and boosting the MHz from 350 to 550. Unlike the normal CMR Cat-5e cable, this cable isnt wrapped in PVC. Instead this cable is wrapped in a Plenum rated jackets, which burns at a much higher temperature and is not nearly as toxic in a fire. This makes the plenum cable much more durable and safer to use than a normal PVC cable. The cable is CMP rated for all use in walls, conduits, and in ceilings, and is foot marked in an easy to use pull box. ETL verified, Conforms to UL STD 444 Certified to CAN/CSA STD C22.2 NO.214.
- Color: Blue. Comes in a pull out, foot marked and easy to use box. Cable Length: 1000ft.
- Cable Conductor Material: 100% Bare Copper. Plenum Jacket. Cable Gauge: 23AWG.
- 4 Pair Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) cable. Cable Performance: 550MHz.
- Polyethylene separator for enhanced NEXT, ELFEXT and RL Bandwidth
- Verified compliant with EIA/TIA standards by ETL