This bracket LVMB2 is made from non-conductive smooth plastic that prevents damage to a cable. Fast, easy, and secure mounting has never been better. It works with S" or 5/8" drywall and permits the use of S" EMT. Made in the USA. Installation: Install communication wiring without an electrical box. The LVMB2 has a side flange for nailing or screwing the bracket into place. The shallow mounting depth also works better with reversible wall plates since the box itself is not obstructing the wire passage. Arlington Industries has also designed their new construction brackets to have a front nail flange as well as a full outer flange for sheetrock to be backed up to ensuring proper support for the sheetrock and proper depth.
- Overall Dimensions - 1.96"L x 5.35"W x 4.45"H, Nailing Flange Thickness - 0.085" (Front), Panel Cut Out Dimensions - 4.22" W x 3.70" H
- Shallow Mount - Only 0.45" Deep (Not Including EMT Mount), Minimum Sheetrock or Panel Thickness - 0.36", Side Wall Thickness - 0.110"
- For Low Voltage Class 2 Use Only. Two Gang Open Back Bracket. Integrated 3/4" EMT Top and Bottom Mount. Commonly Referred to as a Mud Ring.
- For New Construction Applications. Run More Wire Easier with Brackets vs Boxes. Side flange for nailing and or screw bracket to studs.
- Impact Resistant Plastic results in less breakage on Job site. Flange around box supports sheetrock. Front Nail Holes for mounting. Made in the USA.