Arlington™ LVS4 Four-Gang Screw-On Low Voltage Bracket for New ConstructionArlington Industries LVS4 Screw On Low Voltage Mounting Bracket features shallow mounting depth which allows for more wires to be run in the wall cavities. The shallow mounting depth also works better with reversible wall plates since the box itself is not obstructing the wire passage. Arlington Industries has also designed their new construction brackets to have a front nail flange as well as a full outer flange for sheetrock to be backed up to ensuring proper support for the sheetrock and proper depth. The LVN4 and the LVS4 brackets also feature front flange nail holes on both sides of the boxes so the box can be supported on the both side by studs.IMPORTANT: For Low Voltage Class 2 Use OnlyFour Gang Open Back BracketCommonly Referred to as a Mud RingFor New Construction ApplicationsRun More Wire Easier with Brackets vs BoxesMounts to Wood Studs or Metal Stud with Supplied ScrewsImpact Resistant Plastic results in less breakage on Job siteFlange around box supports sheetrockFront Nail Holes for added box supportTwo Front Flanges for Double Stud SupportIntegrated Cable Tie-Off Loop to Hold Cables behind BoxShallow Mount - Only 0.80' Deep (Not Including Stud Side Nail Flange)Minimum Sheetrock or Panel Thickness - 0.45'Side Wall Thickness - 0.080'Nailing Flange Thickness - 0.090' (Front and Side)Overall Dimensions - 9.62' W x 5.43' H x 2.63' DepthInstallationThe LVS4 features integrated onboard screws that are ready to be driven directly into wall studs in preparation for future outlets. The bracket is designed to be installed in the wall and attached to a stud so you can eventually mount plates flush against the wall. The LVS4 brackets are simple to install and allow for a durable but professional wall outlet installation.VersatileChoose from Single Gang, Double Gang, Triple Gang or Four Gang styles Arlington offers to fit your custom installation.Arlington™Arlington™ has been a leading manufacturer of quality electrical products and fittings since its founding in 1949. The company manufactures products that meet or exceed the changing needs of electrical distributors and contractors, with the vast majority produced in America.
- Overall Dimensions - 2.63"L x 9.62"W x 5.43"H, Side Wall Thickness - 0.080", Nailing Flange Thickness - 0.090" (Front and Side), Minimum Sheetrock or Panel Thickness - 0.45", Gang: 4 Gang.
- Shallow Mount - Only 0.80" Deep (Not Including Stud Side Nail Flange). Two Front Flanges for Double Stud Support. Integrated Cable Tie-Off Loop to Hold Cables behind Box.
- Run More Wire Easier with Brackets vs Boxes. Mounts to Wood Studs or Metal Stud with Supplied Screws. Impact Resistant Plastic results in less breakage on Job site.
- Four Gang Open Back Bracket. Commonly Referred to as a Mud Ring. For New Construction Applications.
- Flange around box supports sheetrock. Front Nail Holes for added box support.