Arlington Industries LVN3 Low Voltage Mounting Bracket features shallow mounting depth which allows for more wires to be run in the wall cavities. The shallow mounting depth also works better with reversible wall plates since the box itself is not obstructing the wire passage. Arlington Industries has also designed their new construction brackets to have a front nail flange as well as a full outer flange for sheetrock to be backed up to ensuring proper support for the sheetrock and proper depth. Installation: The LVN3 Mounting Bracket comes complete with captive nails. All you need is a hammer, and you are ready to install. Also, it features a built-in loop for tying off a cable. It even doubles as its own cut-out template! All in all, the nail-on bracket installs in 25% less time than steel or plastic mud rings - and costs less, too. What's more, pushback is eliminated with the use of these brackets. IMPORTANT: For Low Voltage Class 2 Use Only.
- Overall Dimensions - 2.625"L x 7.75" W x 5.34"H, Nailing Flange Thickness - 0.090" (Front and Side), Panel Cut Out Dimensions - 5.9375"W x 3.60"H, Gang: 3 Gang.
- Shallow Mount - Only 0.80" Deep (Not Including Stud Side Nail Flange), Minimum Sheetrock or Panel Thickness - 0.45", Side Wall Thickness - 0.080"
- Three Gang Open Back Bracket. Commonly Referred to as a Mud Ring. For New Construction Applications. Run More Wire Easier with Brackets vs Boxes.
- Mounts to Wood Studs with Supplied Nails. Impact Resistant Plastic results in less breakage on Job site. Flange around box supports sheetrock.
- Front Nail Holes for added box support. Two Front Flanges for Double Stud Support. Integrated Cable Tie-Off Loop to Hold Cables behind Box.