Powerblanket® Concrete Curing blankets provide a manageable way to cure concrete effectively and confidently in the cold weather months. Even in warm weather, Powerblanket® Curing Blankets increase production by rapidly curing with consistent, even heat. Year-round applications include: precast, concrete countertops, and decorative concrete. Why Choose Powerblanket® Concrete Curing Blankets? Cure concrete 2.8 times faster than conventional insulated blankets. Produce cold weather concreting strength of 3,925 in 72 hours. Maintain moisture throughout hydrating process. Easily installed and removed. Prevent a freeze cycle. Thaw ground and frost from job site prior to pour. Reduce downtime & increase profitability. Maintain ACI compliance for cold weather concreting.
- Thermostat Type: Internal Preset Temperature.
- Heated Dimensions(Feet / Meters): 5' x 10' / 1.5m x 3m.
- Finished Dimensions(Feet / Meters): 6' x 11' / 1.8 m x 3.4 m.
- Heated Area(Sq. Ft./Sq. M): 50 sq ft / 4.6 sq m. Cord Type: 15 AMP Plug.
- Voltage: 120V. Wattage (+/-5%): 720. Amps (+/-5%): 6. Weight: 25 lbs / 12 kg.