In one minute, disinfect devices, including laptop screens and keyboards! These days, cleaning devices is as important as charging them. The UV Tech Tub is here to help with the necessary disinfecting of devices required to keep classrooms as germ-free as possible. The UV Tech Tub is designed with safety, disinfection effectiveness and ease of use as top priorities. Its fully enclosed disinfection chamber, safety switches and UL certification make it safe for elementary classrooms compared to other options on the market. In one minute, the UV Tech Tub disinfects bacteria and viruses commonly found in schools. The large chamber can also disinfect Chromebook keyboards (when open), VR headsets, headphones, robotics and other commonly used classroom items. It has a small footprint and the ability to clip on to existing Tech Tub2 carts and models, which means this new device cleaning system fits right in! One minute to disinfect to a 99.9% kill of common hospital and classroom viruses and bacteria. Fully enclosed disinfection chamber (no UVC exposure to user), Disinfects tablets, Chromebooks and other devices. Chromebooks can be disinfected while open, cleaning the outside, germy keyboard and screen. Bulbs are arranged to provide complete 360 degrees of irradiance and the highly reflective polished aluminum chamber maximizes effectiveness of the UVC bulbs. Bulbs are easy to replace by educators (available from Copernicus) and are rated for 11,000 hours. 12 Medical grade testing cards to check effective germicidal level of UVC (monthly checks are recommended and additional cards available from Copernicus). UL testing in progress. UVC bulbs have shatterproof sleeves to prevent glass and gases from escaping if a bulb is broken. Small footprint and can clip onto existing Tech Tub2 Trolleys and Modular Carts.
- Large chamber also fits VR headsets, headphones, robotics and other high-tech and low-tech classroom items.
- Measures: 13" (33 cm) H x 11 3/4 (30 cm) W x 17" (43 cm) D, Inside chamber measurements: 8 1/2" (21 cm) H x 9 1/2" (24.5 cm) W x 12 3/4" (32 cm) D
- Bulbs emit UVC radiation at a wavelength of 245nm which is proven to be effective at eliminating bacteria, viruses and fungi.
- The UV bulbs turn on only when the door is closed securely and start button is pushed. UVC filtering window (to check bulbs are working).
- Lights on the door also indicate UVC disinfection status. Lifetime on Tub components, 1 year warranty on UV bulbs and electrical components.