This Original SUNHEAT Amish 1500 electric portable infrared heater is fully made in the USA. The heater is enclosed in an heirloom quality hand crafted cabinet. These custom cabinets are handcrafted in Minnesota, by an Amish craftsmen and his assistants in a small family-owned workshop. Our cabinets are made by living, breathing people who bring generations of woodworking expertise to each piece. These cabinets are built with the finest, naturally grown, and most sustainable American hardwoods. Our solid hardwoods are locally grown and harvested by rural farmers, located within 100 miles of our cabinet workshop. The local sourcing assures an incredibly high level of quality and consistency in our hardwoods. The cabinets are finished with a very durable and tough finish. The Original 1500 will heat up to 1,000 square feet and provide safe, soft, comfortable heat for any area. This reliable infrared heater has a direct wiring system and the original Honeywell manual thermostat. The 1500 features a five (5) year parts and labor warranty. The unit cannot start a fire and is safe to operate anywhere. More than 4 times the copper found in any other Infrared Heater (More FREE Heat)
- USA Cabinetry assembled by hand with a solid hardwood top featuring a scratch,stain, and dent resistant finish, stays cool to the touch.
- Heats up to 1,000 sq. ft. Honeywell thermostat - line voltage (+2/-2). 12.5 amps.
- Biggest, heaviest, safest 7 ft. cord with an appliance grade plug.
- Weight: 40 lbs. Dimensions: 13"W X 19"L X 17.5"H
- Fully made in the USA. Lifetime washable air filter.