With the Syba 1 Port ATA133 IDE and 2 Port eSATA III PCI-e 2.0 x1 RAID Controller Card with Marvell Chipset is a easy solution to bring eSATA port up to 6.0Gbps with hardware RAID 0/1 solutions to consumer PCs with the availability to able to use older ATA133 HDD. Serial-ATA (SATA) Interface: Two External SATA 6.0Gbps Ports, Compliant with Serial-ATA Specification 3.0, Supports Communication Speed of 6.0Gbps, 3.0Gbps, and 1.5Gbps, Compatible with SATA-III (6Gbps), SATA-II(3Gbps), SATA-I(1.5Gbps) Hard Drives and SSD's, Supports Gen 1i, Gen 1x, Gen 2.i, Gen 2m, Gen 2x, and Gen 3i, Support Hardware RAID 0 and RAID 1, Supports Native Command Queue (NCQ), Supports SATA Port Multiplier FIS Based Switching or Command Based Switching, Supports SATA Port Hot-plug, Supports AHCI 1.0 and IDE Programming Interface, Supports ATA and ATAPI Commands. Parallel-ATA (PATA/IDE) Interface: One PATA Port (Connects up to 2 ATA/ATAPI/IDE Devices (Master and Slave), Compliant with ATA/ATAPI-7 Specification, Supports DMA Protocols, and up to UDMA 150Mbps Data Transfer Rate, Supports Multiword DMA and PIO Modes for Data Transfer, Supports IDE Programming Interface.
- Unique Hard Drive Activity LED Indicator Circuit Design: The LED Blinds When There is Read/Write Activity on one of the Hard Drive Connected to the Motherboard SATA Port or to this Add-on Card.
- 1-Lane PCI-Express 2.0 Interface Supports Communication Speed of 2.5Gbps and 5.0Gbps.
- Based on Marvel 88SE9128 PCI-Express 2.0 SATA 6Gbps Hardware RAID Controller.
- PCI-Express SATA RAID Card, Driver CD, User Manual, LED Cable.
- Compliant with PCI-Express 2.0 Base Specification.