The UTB Contour has an ultra thin bezel frame and low profile. Designed to look like a large flat panel, the UTB Contour can more than double the size of the largest flat panel televisions available. Ideal for applications where projector brightness and screen size require an increase in gain, the purest white HD Progressive surface offers true color reproduction, and allows for more flexibility with ambient light conditions. It also allows for easy viewing of detail in video as well as charts and graphs in a corporate setting. Seamless in any width up to 16' in height. HD Progressive 1.3 can be cleaned with mild soap and water, is flame retardant and mildew resistant.
- Smallest edge of any fixed frame on the market. Low profile flat panel design-1-3/8" off the wall.
- Features HD Progressive surfaces designed for 1080p, 4K and Ultra HD.
- Standard black backing retains projected brightness. Seamless surfaces.
- Viewing Area(HxW): 108"x192". Nominal Diagonal Size: 220". Acid etched black.
- Dimensions: 200.5"Lx8.75"Wx9.5"H. Weight: 124 lbs.