Micro-Induction Cooktop provides the best in cooktop performance, safety and efficiency. Induction heats as electricity flows through a coil to produce a magnetic field under the ceramic plate. When a ferromagnetic cookware is placed on the ceramic surface, currents are induced in the cookware and instant heat is generated due to the resistance of the pan. Heat is generated to the pan only and no heat is lost. As there are no open flames, inductions are safer to use than conventional burners. Once cookware is removed, all molecular activity ceases and heating is stopped immediately. Input voltage: 120V / 60Hz. Power consumption: 1300W. Dimension (W x D x H): 11.81 x 14.17 x 2.48 in. Warranty: One-year parts and labor warranty. Customer must pay all repair and freight charges after warranty period. Warranty applies to residents of the United States only.
- 13 Keep Warm settings (100-120-140-160-180-190-210-230-250-280-300-350-390 degree F). Country of origin: China.
- Dual functions: Cook and Warm. 7 power settings (100-300-500-700-900-1100-1300W).
- Touch-sensitive panel with control lock. Up to 8 hours timer.
- Micro-crystal ceramic plate. Automatic pan detection.
- Box Dimensions: 16"Lx14"Wx4"H. Weight: 5lbs.