A lovely neutral warm wheat color is accented with rusty red and black in this classic customer-favorite design. Our customer favorite, budget-friendly Jute rugs and accessories are all natural and environmentally-friendly. These handmade collections add a touch of natural style to any indoor space. They are available in rectangle or oval and come in a wide variety of colors and styles to tie any room together. Homespice Jute rug and table accessory collections offer a unique blend of beautiful colors inspired by nature. Homespice is a family-owned company that is committed to producing high-quality, handcrafted, unique products, and providing excellent customer service. CHARACTERISTICS: Slight irregularities such as minor size, dye lot, and pattern variations are inherent to all handcrafted products. Care Instructions: Please unroll and keep the rug lying flat for 36-48 hours to allow it to relax naturally before placing any furniture on it. Work out any wrinkles using your hands or a cylinder (the rug tube works well). For safety, the use of a rug pad is recommended on hard surfaces. Please refer to www.homespice.com/rug-maintenance for more information. CARE: Spot clean using mild soap and cold water. If wet, blot excess moisture, and remove from furniture to dry. Vacuum using the hard floor setting. Do not use a beater brush.
- Color Main: Multi. Color Details: Tan, Beige, Red, Sage Green, Black. Main Material: Jute. Material Details: CONTENT: 70% Jute, 10% Wool, 8% Polyester, 5% Acrylic, 5% Cotton, 2% Other Fibers
- Size: 15" Set of 2. Shape: Round. Pattern Name: Kingston. Collection: Jute Braided Accessories. Runner: Yes
- Construction: Braided. Backing: Double Sided. Eco-Friendly: Yes. Closeout: No. Pile Height: 0.25
- Style/Theme: Rustic, Rustic Modern, Cabin/Lodge, Traditional, Cottage Americana, American Traditional, Modern Farmhouse, Farmhouse, Country, Primitive, Transitional, Lodge, Cabin, Cottage
- Origin: India. Warranty: 6 Month limited repair or replacement to the initial purchaser and original seller