Ceiling Tile Fan
When headroom is an issue, this creative drop ceiling fan is a perfect replacement for traditional ceiling fans. Simple 2-wire electrical connections require no additional mounting gear to be installed into standard 2' x 2' ceiling grids. DC motor is powerful and whisper-quiet, making it ideal for any situation. 9 different fan speeds, a spinning louver for directed or circular air, and remote control of 30 watts is a very low amount of power to use. For this fan to be installed properly, an electrician might be needed. Be aware that the protection box is not included.
- 16" fan blade. 9 fan speeds. 1 to 7 hours off-timer. Remote control. Oscillating or fixed direction.
- Requires 11.81 inches of clearance above the grid. Projects are 5.25 inches below the grid. ETL.
- RPM (Hi/Med/Low): 927 Plus/10%. Noise level (Hi/Med/Low): 58dB. Fan blade: 16 inches.
- Input voltage: 100-277V. Power consumption: 30W. CFM (Hi/Med/Low): 3360CFM.
- Country of Origin: Taiwan. Unit dimension: 23.74 x 23.74 x 9.53 inches. Net / Gross weight: 10.6 / 13.5 lbs.