The IOCrest 2 port DB9 serial and 1 port DB25 parallel PCI-E 1.0 x1 controller card turns a single pci-express x1 slot into two rs-232 serial ports and one EPP/ECP parallel port. Suitable for installation in a small form factor computer, the PCI-e x1 serial/parallel card includes an optional low profile/half-height mounting bracket that makes installation easy. The combo card is supported in virtually any Microsoft Windows operating environment. Serial Port: 2 16c450/550/Extended 550 Compatible UARTs, Supports RS232 Modes, Bi-directional Speeds from 50bps to 16Mbps/Port, Full Serial Modem Control, Supports Hardware, Software Flow Control, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9-bit Serial Format Support, Support MODEM Modem Signals CTS, DSR, RI, DCD, the DTR, RTS, Convert RS232 Level, Even, Odd, None, Space & Mark Parity Supported, Custom BAUD Rates Supported with External Clock or by Programming Internal PLL, On Chip 256 Byte Depth FIFOs in Transmit, Receive Path of Each Serial Port, Support Remote Wakeup and Power management Features, Serial Port Transceiver Shutdown Support, Support Slow IrDA on all Serial Ports, IEEE1284 Parallel Port:, Multi-mode IEEE 1284 Compliant COntroller (SPP, Nibble, Byte, PS/2, EPP, ECP), Faster Data Rates up to 1.5Mbps for Parallel Port.
- Fully Compliant with PCI-e Base Specification, Revision 1.0a, PCI-e Multi Function Peripheral Controller with x1 Lane Interface.
- Low Profile Bracket for 1 COM Port, Low Profile Bracket for 1 Parallel Port, User Manual, Driver Mini CD.
- Support for D1, D2, D3hot and D3cold, Utilizes 100-Mhz Differential PCI-e Common Reference Clock.
- Full Size Bracket for 2 Serial Ports, Full Size Bracket for 1 Parallel Port.
- Supports PCI-e Power Management, WCH382 chipset, PCI-e Multi I/O Card.