This 2 Port eSATA 6Gbps PCI-e 2.0 x1 controller card offers simple connectivity between a host computer and SATA 3.0 devices. With full support for SATA 3.0 hard drives and data transfer speeds of up to 6 Gbps, the controller card features a native PCI Express single chipset that provides enhanced compatibility, reliability and performance for external SATA 600 MB/s storage needs. The controller card is backward compatible with SATA 2.0 devices, providing the versatility to use older storage, and features support for port multiplier capability with command-based and FIS-based switching for connecting multiple external hard drives to a host PC through a single SATA connection. The SI-PEX40060 eSATA 3.0 card includes a low profile/half-height bracket. Marvell 88SE9120 Chipset. 2 eSATA Ports PCI-e Controller Card, Driver CD, User Manual, Low Profile Bracket.
- Compliant with PCI-e Specification v2.0 and Backward Compatible with PCI-e 1.x, Compliant with Serial ATA Specification 3.0.
- Supports Native Command Queuing (NCQ), Supports Port Multiplier FIS Based Switching or Command Based Switching.
- Chipset: Marvell 88SE9120, Connectors: 2 External eSATA Ports, Bus Interface: PCI-e x1.
- Supports Communication Speeds of 6.0Gbps, 3.0Gbps, and 1.5Gbps, Hot Plug and Hot Swap.
- Compatible with SATA 6G, 3G, and 1.5G Hard Drive, Notes: Supports 3TB/4TB GPT drives.