A PCI-e version 2.0, x2 slot card from IOCREST, uses the newest Marvell 88SE9230 Chipset single chip 4-port Gen III 6Gb/s host controller. Each PCI-Express 2.0 lane provides up to 500Mb/s of throughput. SATA III 2 External 2 Internal 4-port PCI-e Version 2.0, x2 Slot Controller Card Driver CD 19" SATA Cables (x2) Standard and Low Profile Brackets User Manual.
- Supports Port Multiplier FIS Based Switching or Command Based Switching, External and internal SATA ports support True Port Multiplier (Able to see all individual drives).
- Chipset: Marvell 88SE9230, Ports: 2x SATA 6Gb/s Ports, 2x eSATA 6Gb/s Ports, Compliant with PCI-Express Specification v2.0, Compliant with Serial ATA Specification 3.0.
- PCI-Express x2 Interface is Compatible with PCI-Express x4, x8, and x16 slots, Supports Communication Speeds of 6.0 Gbps, 3.0 Gbps, and 1.5 Gbps.
- Hot Plug and Hot Swap, Supports Native Command Queue (NCQ), Compatible with SATA 6G, 3G and 1.5G Hard Drives.
- Supports RAID 0/1 and JBOD, Uses Marvell Hyper Duo RAID Management with Marvell Storage Utility.