Catch up to speed with modern devices with this Syba 2 Port USB 3.0 and 2 Port SATA III PCI-e 2.0 x4 with Full and Low Profile bracket Etron and AS Media Chipset. Has both Etron EJ168A and AS Media ASM1061 chipset. Designed with 2 USB 3.0 Ports and 2 internal SATA III ports in one PCI-Express card with a Unique HDD activity LED indicator circuit design. Passes the TRIM command for effective use with your SSD drives. PCI-e 2.0 to USB 3.0 and SATA 6Gbps Combo Card, Driver CD, User Manual, Standard and Low Profile Brackets.
- PCI-Express 2.0 Interface, Backwards Compatible to PCI-e 1.0a with Data Transfer Rate up to 2.5GbpsSATA-III Interface: Compliant with Serial-ATA Specification 3.0, Supports Communication Speed of 6.0Gbps, 3.0Gbps, and 1.5Gbps, Compatible with SATA-III (6Gbps), SATA-II (3Gbps), SATA-I (1.5Gbps) Hard Drives and SDD's, Supports Gen1m and Gen2m SATA PHY, Supports Native Command Queue (NCQ), Supports SATA Port Multiplier, Supports SATA Port Hot-plug, Supports Optical Drives, Unique Hard Drive Activity LED Indicator Circuit Design: The LED Blinks When there is Read/Write Activity on Any One of the Hard Drives Connected to the Motherboard or to This Add-on Card.
- Supports Standard and Low-profile Desktop Computers, USB 3.0 Interface: Compliant with Universal Serial Bus 3.0 Specification Revision 1.0, USB 3.0 Super-speed (5Gbps) Host Port, Backward Compatible with USB 2.0, High-speed (480Mbps) Interface, Full-speed (12Mbps) Interface, Low-speed (1.5Mbps) Interface, Supports all USB Compliant Data Transfer Types (Control/Bulk/Interrupt/Isochronous), Supports all USB Compliant Peripherals (e.g. Keyboard, Mouse, Monitor, Joystick, etc.), Full Support of Real Time Dynamic Insertion and Removal of USB Devices, Supports Battery Charging 1.2 and Popular Apple Devices Via USB, Internal HDD Power Connector for Supplying Extra +5V Power to the USB Ports.
- PCI-E Version: V2.0, (To achieve USB 3.0 high speed performance, a V2.0 slot is required), PCI-E Slot Length: x4, NOTE: x4 cards cannot be inserted into a x1 slot. x4 slot is longer slot than the regular x1 slot. Usually x4 slots can be found on newer motherboards. However, this x4 card can be installed into a x16 graphic card slot.
- Notes: Card is bootable but it requires a re-install of the OS/repair of OS; does not need floppy power feed for SATA ports to function, Can support 4 or More HHDs with 1 SATA port using Port Multiplier for Windows OS, Mac OS and Linux OS limit is 4 Hard drives.
- Ports: 2 USB 3.0 Ports, 2 Internal SATA-3 Ports, Connector: Floppy 4-pin Power Connector, Chipset: Etron EJ168a & ASMedia ASM1061.