The RCC-HDP series cables are hybrid audio and video cables with a shielded power element that deliver the convenience of a single cable run for both power and AV signals. Designed for remote broadcast, staging and production environments. Each video element is a CD7559 20AWG RG59 HD/SDI coax cable that is rated to 4.5GHz for high definition SMPTE 424M, 292M and 259M video data transmission. The audio elements are made from Clark's SPA22GS low-loss 22AWG single-pair cables. Each audio and video element is uniquely color coded for quick identification. The outer jacket is an extra-flexible and abrasion resistant TPE compound. RG59 HD/SDI Coaxes - low attenuation that increases maximum allowable distances. 22AWG Audio Pairs - low-loss twisted-pairs for balanced audio applications. Shielded 16AWG Power Pair - dual foil and braid shield for EMI suppression. 4.5 GHz Coax Bandwidth - meets or exceeds SMPTE 292M and 424M standards for HD/SDI. 100% Sweep Tested- network analyzer quality contro
- Audio Elements: 22AWG (7x30) TC Conductors (2 per single-pair) Polypropylene Insulation .008" wall (red & black) 100% Bonded Foil Shield 22AWG (7x30) TC Drain Wire PVC Pair Jacket .132" O.D.
- Video Elements: 20AWG Solid BC Conductor (1 per coax) Gas-Injected Foam PE, .146" O.D. 100% Foil & 95% TC Braid Shields PVC Coax Jacket, .242"
- Power Element: 16AWG (19x29) BC Conductors (2 per single-pair) PVC Insulation, .010" wall (white & black) 100% Foil & 92% TC Braid Shields PVC Pair Jacket, .225"
- Overall Jacket: Black TPE.
- These product are RoHS Compliant.