Customize your food service facility and revolutionize your food preparation with the most advanced commercial induction equipment available. This mini-induction's compact size is ideal for kitchens with limited space. Though small in size, delivers 2100 watts of power. Features control panel on the unit and a separate/detachable control box for remote mounting - option to install with or without the control box.Construction: Built-in option with installation-ready modular flanged base, Separate control box for easy front mounting (46" cable length), 100% silicon rubber protective top seal, 4.8' power cord length.
- SmartScan technology: voltage, pan size and type recognition, Input voltage: 220V / 60Hz, Phase: 1
- 5mm thick tempered glass cooktop, Power consumption: 2100W / 9.5A
- Up to 2100W of power, Cord length: 4.8 ft, Control box cable length: 46 inches
- Turn knob thermostat control box or touch panel control on unit, Stainless steel frame, Net weight: 4.63 lbs.
- Over or under voltage protection, ETL-Sanitation, Unit dimension: 10.43"L x 8.86"W x 3.35"H