Clark's MINK4 quad microphone cable achieves exceptional RF/EMI noise rejection through it's double-balanced, four conductor design. For additional flex-life and flexibility, the MINK4 features finely stranded 24AWG (41 strands of 40AWG) copper conductors. To streamline cable termination, the MINK4 has a drain wire in addition to the 95% corrosion resistant braid to allow for faster ground/shield connector termination. Extremely flaccid and memory resistant, the MINK4 uses Clark's proprietary MINK matte PVC jacket compound that is both ultra-flexible and abrasion resistant. Ultra-Flexible Mink Jacket - exceptional flexibility and abrasion resistant. Quad Star Cable Core - double balanced pairs for improved RF/EMI rejection. Color Coded Pairs - each conductor is uniquely color coded for easy identification. 24 AWG Conductors - low loss and exceptional flex-life. 95% Braid with Drain Wire - full coverage shielding and easy termination. Corrosion Resistant Braid - tinned copper braid virtually eliminate corrosion.
- Conductors: (4) 24AWG (41x40) Stranded BC, .023" O.D.
- Insulation: Polyethylene .015" wall, (blue & light blue, white & yellow).
- Shield: 95% TC Braid with 24AWG (7x32) Stranded TC Drain Wire.
- Jacket: Mink Ultra-Flexible Matte PVC, .236" O.D.
- Color: Black. These product are RoHS Compliant.