This 2.5" SATA to mSATA SSD adapter is an economical choice to use mSATA SSD as a 2.5" SATA storage device. Once being installed into PC/Laptop, the mSATA SSD appears as an ordinary SATA storage to any BIOS/OS and can be configured as a bootable device in the BIOS. Additionally, this adapter can also support USB-type mSATA SSD. mSATA SSD to 2.5-inch SATA Adapter, User Manual.
- Supports USB-type mSATA SSD, Transparent to any OS, Does Not Require Any Driver, Can be Configured as a Bootable Device.
- Complies with Serial ATA 1.0A Specification (SATA Mode), Supports SATA III Host Interface, 1.5Gbps, 3.0Gbps, 6.0Gbps.
- Compatible to Intel-type mSATA SSD (mSATA Interface), Compatible to USB-type mSATA Device (mSATA Interface).
- External Connectors: SATA Data, SATA Power, mini USB Female, Internal Connection:, mSATA.
- Supports Hot Swap, Complies with USB 2.0 Specification (USB Mode).