Customize your food service facility and revolutionize your food preparation with the most advanced commercial induction equipment available. Ideal for demonstration cooking, suite service, catering and buffets. Available in two power levels. Features SmartScan enhancement and COOK and TEMP modes. Separate control for remote mounting. Restaurants use only. Construction: Built-in range with installation-ready modular flanged base. Separate control panel with 40" cable for easy front mounting. 100 percentage silicon rubber protective top seal. 5.9' power cord length. Input voltage: 208-240V / 50Hz. Phase: 1. Power consumption: 2700W / 20A. Plug: NEMA 6-20P. Receptacle: NEMA 6-20R. Temperature range: 90 - 440 degree F. Cord length: 5.9 ft. Unit dimension (W x D x H): 12.56 x 13.38 x 3.94 in. Package dimension (W x D x H): 18 x 20 x 6.75 in. Net weight: 12.79 lbs. Gross weight: 15 lbs. Warranty: One-year parts and labor warranty. Customer must pay all repair and freight charges after warranty period. Warranty applies to residents of the United States only.
- Power mode: 1-20 levels (250-2700W). Temperature mode: 90-440 degree F (in 20 degree F increments, except 170-180/260-270/350-360 degree F). Country of origin: China.
- SmartScan technology: voltage, pan size and type recognition. 5mm thick tempered glass cooktop. Choice of power or temperature mode.
- Cook and Temp mode indicator lights. Over or under voltage protection. CETL / ETL-Sanitation to NSF-4.
- Touch-sensitive control box with stainless steel frame. Power ON/OFF touch pad with indicator light.
- Box Dimensions: 7"Lx18"Wx20"H. Weight: 15lbs.