Super speed USB 3.0 PCI-Express Card features 2 external USB 3.0 ports and one internal 20-pin USB 3.0 header which can be used simultaneously. VLI VL80x Chipset.10 times faster than USB 2.0. Built-in HDD power connector provides extra +5V to the USB 3.0 ports. PCI-Express 2.0 to USB 3.0 Host Controller Card, Driver CD, User Manual, Low Profile Bracket.
- Based on VLI VL80x USB 3.0 Host Controller IC, Compliant with Intel's Extensible Host Controller Interface (xHCI) Specification Revision 0.96, Compliant with Battery Charging Specification Revision 1.1, Compliant with PCI Express Base Specification 2.0USB Specifications: Compliant with Universal Serial Bus 3.0 Specification Revision 1.0.
- Internal HDD Power Connector LED Indicator: Lights up when USB Bus Power is Supplied from the HDD Power Connector Connected to the Power Supply Unit (PSU) Notes: Must connect 4pin Molex power feed to support max occupation of USB 3.0 ports and USB 3.0 functionality.
- Supports All USB Compliant Data Transfer Types (Control/Bluk/Interrupt/Isochronous), Supports All USB Compliant Peripherals (e.g. Keyboard, Mouse, Monitor, Joystick, etc.), Full Support of Real Time Dynamic Insertion and Removal of USB Devices.
- Provides USB 3.0 Super-Speed (5Gbps) Host Port, Backward Compatible with USB 2.0 High-Speed (480Mbps), Full-Speed (12Mbps) and Low-Speed (1.5Mbps) Interface Internal HDD Power Connector for Supplying Extra +5V Power to the USB Ports.
- PCI-Express Specifications: PCI-Express 2.0 1-Lane (x1) Interface with Data Transfer Rate up to 5Gbps, Backward Compatible to PCI-Express 1.0a with Data Transfer Rate up to 2.5Gbps, Supports Standard and Low-profile Desktop Computer.