As schools begin to explore the exciting capabilities of 3D Printing, the need to properly store the required tools and materials increases. This 3D Printer Cart allows printing equipment to be shared around the school easily and keeps everything that you need close at hand. The 3D Printing Cart is also ideal for libraries where diverse creative activities are undertaken and space is limited. Read what Gary Stager has to say about 3D printing. Frame measures with spool arm - 59" (150cm) H x 36" (91cm) W x 24" (64cm) D. Frame measures without spool arm - 41" (104cm) H x 36" (91cm)W x 24" (64cm)D. Maximum printer size: 24"D x 26 1/2"W. Tech Tub Measures: 14"(36cm)L x 12"(30cm)W x 16"(41cm)D. Open Tubs Measure 12 9/16"(32cm) L x 15 5/8"(40cm) W x 6"(15cm) D (outer measurements). Really Big Tub Measures 6"(15cm) D x 25"(64cm) L x 13 1/2"(34cm) W. 25lb weight limit on spool holder.
- Accomodates 3D Printers with a footprint of up to 24"D x 26 1/2"W
- Base Tech Tub for locking up specialized equipment and tools (supply your own padlock)
- 2 Open Tubs. 1 Really Big Tub. 4" casters, 2 locking with pinch point covers
- 6 outlet power strip. Adjustable spool holder (holds maximum of 4 spools)
- Sliding laptop shelf fits laptops up to 17". Magnets for attaching accessories to frame