This swappable SATA III or eSATA III 4 port PCI-e 1.0 x2 controller card marvel 88SE9705 chipset adds four SATA III or four eSATA III ports to a computer through a PCI-e 2.0 x2 slot, delivering multiple internal 6Gbps connections for SATA III hard drives and SSDs. With full support for SATA 3.0 hard drives and data transfer speeds of up to 6 Gbps, the controller card features a native PCI Express single chipset that provides enhanced compatibility, reliability and performance for SATA 600 MB/s storage needs. x1 SATA III (6Gbps) 8-port PCI-Express Controller Card, x1 User Manual, x4 SATA Cables (18"), x1 Driver CD.
- Notes: Hangs for 20-30 seconds if no HDD/SSD is connected to the card, Not a symptom of being defective, Connect 1 drive in eSATA Port 4 to boot faster, Max Total drives that can be connected via SATA/eSATA ports: 4, SATA ports are bootable, Supports Optical Drives, Supports 3TB/4TB GPT drives.
- Compliant with PCI-Express Specification v2.0 and Backward Compatible with PCI-Express v1.x, Compliant with SATA Specification 3.0, PCI Express x2 Interface, and Compatible with PCI Express x4, x8, and x16 Slots.
- Supports Native Command Queue (NCQ), Supports Port Multiplier FIS Based Switching or Command Based SwitchingCompatible with SATA 6G, 3G, and 1.5G Hard Drives.
- Marvell 88SE9705 chipset, Typo on Box & Manual showing x1 Low Profile Bracket is included-PLEASE NOTE: low profile bracket is NOT included.
- Supports Communication Speeds of 6.0 Gbps, 3.0 Gbps, and 1.5 Gbps, Hot Plug and Hot Swap.