This 4 port SATA III PCI-e 2.0 x2 controller card marvel 88SE9235 chipset adds four SATA III ports to a computer through a PCI-e 2.0 x2 slot, delivering multiple internal 6Gbps connections for SATA III hard drives and SSDs. With full support for SATA 3.0 hard drives and data transfer speeds of up to 6 Gaps, the controller card features a native PCI Express single chipset that provides enhanced compatibility, reliability and performance for SATA 600 MB/s storage needs. SATA III 4-port PCI-e Version 2.0, x2 Slot Controller Card, Driver CD, 19" SATA Cables (x2), Standard and Low Profile Brackets, User Manual.
- Supports Port Multiplier FIS Based Switching or Command Based Switching, Notes: Does not support Hardware RAID, Supports 3TB/4TB GPT drives.
- Compliant with Serial ATA Specification 3.0, PCI-Express x2 Interface is Compatible with PCI-Express x4, x8, and x16 slots.
- Chipset: Marvell 88SE9235, Ports: 4 Internal SATA 6Gb/s Ports, Compliant with PCI-Express Specification v2.0.
- Supports Communication Speeds of 6.0 Gbps, 3.0 Gbps, and 1.5 Gbps, Hot Plug and Hot Swap.
- Supports Native Command Queue (NCQ), Compatible with SATA 6G, 3G and 1.5G Hard Drives.