The 4 port SATA III PCI-e 2.0 x2 Hyper Duo raid controller card marvel 88SE9230 chipset adds four SATA III ports to a computer through a PCI-e 2.0 x2 slot, delivering multiple internal 6Gbps connections for SATA III hard drives and SSDs. Featuring Hyper Duo technology, the SATA card offers SSD auto-tiring which lets you balance the performance advantages of SSD storage with the cost-effectiveness and large capacity of standard hard drives. By combining SSD and HDD drives into a single volume (up to 3 SSD + 1 HDD), Hyper Duo discreetly works in the background to identify and move frequently accessed files to the faster SSD drive(s) for improved data throughput. The Hyper Duo automatic storage tiring feature is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, and 8 only. 4-port SATA III PCI-e Version 2.0, x2 Slot Controller Card 19" SATA Cables (x2) Driver CD Standard and Low Profile Brackets User Manual.
- Supports SATA Rev 3.0 transfer speeds up to 6.0Gbps and backwards compatible with SATA I/II at 1.5/3.0Gbps.
- Installed with a full profile bracket, low profile included with the package.
- Port Multiplier FIS-based and Command-based switching supported.
- Supports RAID 0/1/10/HyperDuo.
- Chipset: Marvell 88SE9230.