Easily add 3 external and 1 internal USB 3.0 Super-Speed ports to any desktop computer with an available PCI-e slot with Syba SD-PEX20137 4 Port USB 3.0 Controller Card. PCI-Express USB 3.0 Host Controller Card, Driver CD, User Manual, Low Profile Bracket.
- Supports All USB Compliant Data Transfer Types (Control/Bluk/Interrupt/Isochronous, Supports All USB Compliant Peripherals (e.g. Keyboard, Mouse, Monitor, Joystick, Etc.), Full Support of Real Time Dynamic Insertion and Removal of USB Devices, Internal HDD Power Connector for Supplying +5V Power to the USB Ports.
- Supports Standard and Low-profile Desktop Computer, PCI-Express Interface: PCI-Express 2.0 1-Lane (x1) Interface, Compliant with PCI Express Base Specification 2.0, Supports PCI-Bus Power Management Interface Specification Revision 1.2.
- Ports: 3 External USB 3.0 Port, 1 Internal USB 3.0 Port, 1 Molex Power Feed Connector, Based on Renesas USB 3.0 Host Controller IC, Compliant with Intel's Extensible Host Controller Interface (xHCI) Specification Revision 1.0.
- USB Interface:Compliant with Universal Serial Bus 3.0 Specification Revision 1.0, USB 3.0 Super-Speed (5Gbps) Host Ports, Backward Compatible with USB 2.0High-Speed (480Mbps), Full-Speed (12Mbps) and Low-Speed (1.5Mbps) Interface.
- Notes: Must connect 4pin Molex power feed to support max occupation of USB 3.0 ports and USB 3.0 functionality.