Small form factor with explosive speed! Faster and more efficient specification. Now, you can transfer large files, and video in 1/10th of the time. USB 3.0 4-port PCI-e Controller Card, User Manual, Driver CD.
- PCI-e Specification: PCI-Express 2.0 1-Lane (x1) Interface with Data Transfer Rate up to 5Gbps, Backwards Compatible to PCI-Express 1.0a with Data Transfer Rate up to 2.5Gbps, Internal HDD Power Connector for Supplying Extra +5V Power to the USB Ports, Internal HDD Power Connector LED Indicator: Lights Up when USB BUS Power is Supplied from the HDD Power Connector Connected to the Power Supply Unit (PSU).
- Ports: 4 External USB 3.0 Ports with 5Gbps (Gigabits per Second) Data Transfer Rate, Real Connector: Molex (IDE 4-pin) Power Connector, Based on VLI VL80x (VL800-Q8) USB 3.0 Host Controller IC, Compliant with Intel's Extensible Host Controller Interface (xHCI) Specification Revision 0.96, Compliant with PCI Express Base Specification 2.0.
- USB Specification: Compliant with Universal Serial Bus 3.0 Specification Revision 1.0, Provide USB 3.0 Super-speed (5Gbps) Host Port, Backward Compatible with USB 2.0 High-speed (480Mbps), Full-speed (12Mbps) and Low-speed (1.5Mbps) Interface, Supports all USB Compliant Data Transfer Types (Control/Bulk/Interrupt/Isochronous).
- Highly recommended to attach Molex power to rear of card. Most PCI-e slots will not supply the necessary power to operate the card., Notes: Must connect 4pin Molex power feed to support max occupation of USB 3.0 ports and USB 3.0 functionality.
- Supports all USB Compliant Peripheral (e.g. Keyboard, mouse, monitor,joystick, etc.), Full Support of Real Time Dynamic Insertion and Removal of USB Devices