You will always be ready for a performance or recording when you have this 5-watt Guitar Amplifier, Portable Recorder, and USB Audio Interface from Monoprice.This little 5-watt amp delivers a big sound with plenty of loudness and clarity for ad hoc outdoor performances. It has a built-in guitar distortion effect, so you can get great sound without needing external processors. In addition to the 1/4" guitar cable input, It's a 3.5mm microphone input, so you can add vocals to your performance.A 3.5mm auxiliary input allows you to connect a smartphone or music player. The music will then play through the amp with your guitar and/or vocals in the mix. If you don't want to carry around an extra device, just plug your microSD card into the amp and play your music directly. It supports playback of mp3, wav, and wma audio files.The microSD card is also used for audio recordings. You can record your guitar performance, along with any mic or aux inputs, to 128 Kbps mp3 files on the microSD card.An added-is the ability to plug the amplifier into a PC or Mac using the included mini USB cable. The amplifier is true plug'n play, so no drivers disks are needed. Your PC or Mac will automatically install the drivers it needs for a USB speaker system.The amplifier is powered by an internal 1500mAh battery.
- Output Power:5 watts.Frequency Response: 25Hz ~20KHz.Sensitivity :600mV +/-50mV.Impedance :4 ohms.S/N Ratio:=70dB.MP3 Distortion: 0.3%.Battery Power: 3.7 VDC, 1500mAh.Charge Voltage: USB 5.0 VDC.Dimensions:3.9"x5.5"x1.8" (98x139x46 mm).Weight:9.2 oz(260g).
- 5-watt mono amplifier driving a single 4-ohm speaker.Guitar distortion effects.1/4" TS guitar input jack.
- The ability to record 128 Kbps mp3s to a micro SD card.3.5mm microphone input jack.
- The ability to play mp3, wav, and wma files stored on a micro SD card.
- 3.5mm auxiliary input jack.3.5mm headphone output jack.