The Syba 5.25" bay tray less mobile rack for 3.5" and 2.5" SATA III HDD with extra 2 port USB 3.0 can be installed into any open 5.25" drive bay, providing easy access to a bare 2.5" and 3.5" hard drive or solid state drive from the front of a computer case. To remove the hard drive, simply hit the eject button to unlock the access door, allowing the drive to be pulled out of the computer without having to dismount the drive. The mobile rack also included two extra USB 3.0 port which can be hooked to any motherboard with 19 pin USB 3.0 header. 5.25" Dual Bay Mobil Rack (without 2.5", 3.5" HDD), 2x SATA Data Cables (18"), Screws, Molex to SATA Power Cable (4"), User Manual.
- Front Panel: 3.25" SATA I/II/III HDD Mobile Rack, 2.5" SATA I/II/III HDD Mobile Rack, 2 USB 3.0 Ports, HDD Power Switch (Controls Both HDD).
- Back Panel: Built-in USB 3.0 20-pin Header Cable (24"), SATA Data Connectors, SATA Power Connectors.
- Accommodates both 2.5" and 3.5" Hard Drives, Unique anti-shock Design, Patented Tool-free Mechanism.
- NSS Connector Gives Over 50,000 Cycle Hot Swaps.
- LED Indicators, Power On/Off, HDD Activity.