Acroprint BioTouch Clock-Brilliantly Simple Time Tracking: If you simply need an easy way to track employee arrivals and departures, without a lot of complicated setup, the BioTouch clock from Acroprint may be just the time tracking solution you've been looking for. The clock features quick setup, with no complicated network configuration. Simply enter your clock rules for up to five shifts on a simple Excel spreadsheet, upload to the clock using the included USB Memory Stick and you're ready to go. This clock is ideal for remote offices or other locations that don't have an available network port nearby. Employees can clock in and out using an enrolled fingerprint scan, RFID proximity badges / key fobs, or a PIN. This economical solution can accommodate up to 500 users. When you're ready to run payroll, it's as easy as plugging in a USB Memory Stick to capture the data. You can open the files in Excel for easy review and printing. If you're in a remote location, you can even email the Excel reports to your home office for processing. This product carries an industry leading two-year limited warranty (parts and labor). Three choices for employee clocking in and out: Fingerprint scan (with or without first entering their employee ID), Proximity badge/key fob, Employee ID plus PIN. Configurable start and stop times and lunch breaks. Punch Early / Late settings highlight early or late punches in red on the Time Card Report. Designed for indoor use, with an operating temperature range of 32deg F to 104deg F (0deg C to 40deg C). Keep away from heat sources such as radiators, and out of direct sunlight. Optional Mini-UPS battery backup (Sold separately) can power clock for up to 4 hours in the event of a power outage. Stands upright on a tabletop or desk or may be wall-mounted, using the included bracket and mounting screws.
- Includes: BioTouch clock, Table-top stand, Wall-mounting hardware, Acroprint USB Memory Stick, One (1) sample proximity badge, AC power supply, User guide.
- Fully self-contained. No software to install, no network to configure. Data is transferred in and out via a USB Memory Stick (included). Fully self contained. No network or PC connection needed.
- Set up one or more Manager accounts to secure the clock. Only Managers can upload / download data. Configurable Holiday settings. Transfers data via convenient USB Memory Stick.
- Accommodates up to 500 employees and stores up to 200,000 transactions. Bright 2.8 inch TFT LCD display, 320px x 480px. Open files using Excel on your computer.
- Accommodates up to five shifts, including overnight shifts. Dimensions: 6.2" wide x 5.1" tall x 1.5" deep.