ALFI brand fireclay farm sinks are a throwback to a simpler time. Designed to offer the traditional popular look of an apron farm sink with a contemporary twist. Made of the highest quality solid fireclay to ensure it not only looks great but also lasts for a very long time. This sink is constructed of high-grade fireclay material, ensuring durability, longevity, and resilience to acids, alkali's, scratches, and chipping. Compliant with standard US plumbing codes and certified by cUPC. Reversible: smooth panel front apron on one side and fluted front apron on the opposite side. Possesses Extra-Thick fireclay walls of 1.37". Due to the organic nature of the fireclay, material dimensions may vary by 0.12" of an inch. We recommend having the sink on location to trace and measure for countertop and cabinet cut outs. Furthermore , minor imperfections may appear. These are not defects; this is what makes each sink uniquely its own. Defective sinks will not pass our quality control inspection and would be recycled into a new sink at the factory. Standard 3.5" center drain. compatible with a garbage disposal. Capable of being installed via Under-Mount (countertop Over edge of sink), Top-Mount (countertop Under edge of sink), or Flush-Mount (countertop Even with sink). Heat resistant up to 350' F. This sink has been tested and will not crack due to heat exposure from a pot / pan up to 350' F hot.
- Designed in Italy, Made in Italy. Apron Theme: Smooth / Fluted. Dimensions : 36" x 18.12" x 10".
- Thickness: 1.37". Installation Type: Farmhouse. Drain Placement: Center.
- Material: Fireclay. Depth: 8.5". Shape: Rectangular. Color: Biscuit.
- Inner Bowl Size : 33.12" x 15.37" x 8.5". Item Weight: 87 lbs.
- Drain Size: 3.5. Bowl Style: Rounded. Bowl Type: Single Bowl.