The AMICO Power ARC-100T Welding is the perfect choice to do projects and repairs around the home, farm and shop. This MMA welder is portable and easily and accurately adjusted with low and high two steps welding current setting. The welder runs off of a standard 115 volt household outlet and produces an output range of 49 - 70amps.With a 10% at 70A rated duty cycle the ARC-100T welds alloy and non-alloy steels, stainless steel and cast iron. Package includes: ARC-100T welding power source, electrode holder with 10ft (3m) lead, ground clamp with 6ft (1.8m) lead, users manual, brush and hammer and hand-held face shield. Process Type(ARC-100T): MMA / Electrode. Piece Used: Electrode. Power Type: Electric. Circuit Amp Rating / duty cycle: AC 70A / 20%@70A. Electric rating (Voltage): 115V / 60HZ. Input AC voltage/ electric rating: 115V / 22.8A. Output/Welding Range (amps): 49 - 70A. Welding Electrode Holder Cable Assembly Length (ft): 10ft (3 meters). Ground Cable Length (ft): 6ft (1.8 meters). Brush and hammer Included : Yes. hand-held face shield Included: Yes. Certificate: ETL Certificate.
- Color: Black and Red. Single phase AC. Wide 49- 70Amp welding output range. Thermal overload protection. Two voltage settings. Fan cooled for better performance.
- Wide 49- 70 Amp welding output range Perfect for completing quick, down and dirty repairs and maintains in the auto shop, farm or home garage.
- Advanced thermal overload protection-Ensures lasting performance for years to cometwo voltage settings for better heat control.
- Product dimensions: 14.96"L x 6.89"W x 9.05"H. Manufacturer provides 1 years limited warranty.
- Weight (lbs): 23.98 lbs / 26.4 lbs.