Dressers and large pieces of furniture, especially those with drawers on the bottom pose a serious risk as children can easily open the drawers to use as steps to reach items on top of the dresser or on higher shelves. The open drawers and weight of a child stepping on them make the furniture unstable increasing the chance of it tipping over. Toddlers and small children are no match for the weight and force of a large piece of furniture tipping over which can result in serious injuries that are sometimes fatal. In the US alone, someone is injured every 15 minutes from a tipping piece of furniture. Any home where your child will be spending a lot of time should be evaluated and childproofed. Learning to be a parent while being a parent is a monumental responsibility to say the least. You love them, teach them right from wrong, and sit back and watch their little personalities develop bringing unending joy to your heart. So take a few moments and ensure their safety.
- Secures furniture to wall.
- Helps prevent accidental tipping.
- Installs quickly and easily.
- It is strongly recommended not only securing your child's dresser and larger heavier pieces in your home, but dressers in all bedrooms.
- Weight: 0.3 lbs. Dimension: 8"L x 4"W x 3"H