The Arizona 5000 Breeze combines function and modern design providing protection against the harshest elements. Its unique and robust design makes it a wonderful carport and outdoor structure, with the two-legged design allowing easy access from any side. The gray frame and clear roofing materials were created to withstand harsh weather conditions; the polycarbonate panels allow natural sunlight while blocking harmful UV rays. Once installed, the Arizona Carport will provide your family protection from the elements for years to come with its durable materials that are rust and maintenance free. BEFORE ORDERING-Be sure to check your local building and zoning codes and guidelines and ensure that any/all appropriate permits have been acquired.
- Multi-purpose as a carport or a patio cover. Virtually unbreakable clear polycarbonate roof panels allow 90% light transmission
- Clear polycarbonate roof panels are 2mm thick and maintain their integrity, provide complete UV blockage, and are 100% UV protected
- Powder-coated rust resistant gray frame constructed with heavy duty aluminum and laser cut galvanized steel connectors
- Integrated rain gutter to control rain drainage. Concrete footings are required for installation
- 10 Year limited warranty and US based customer support. Snow load of 15.4 lbs s/f and wind load of 75 mph. Light Transmission (%): 90. Roof Material: Polycarbonate. Roof Color: Clear. Frame Material: Aluminum. Frame Color: Gray