Custom Machine Insert is a plexi-glass piece made to the exact dimensions of the cabinet's opening and your specific sewing machine. The insert is used only in the flatbed position of the cabinet, which is the second or middle position on the airlift. Remove your accessory kit from the front of your machine to reveal your freearm. The insert fits around the freearm and center of your machine. NOTE: Your Custom Machine Insert takes up to 3 weeks to be made, so it will arrive later than your cabinet.
- A Custom Machine Insert is available for many of our cabinets to ensure that you have a snug fitting platform around your machine when the cabinet is in the flatbed position
- Our Custom Machine Inserts are only available for the Arrow and Kangaroo cabinets listed in the options below. We do not sell custom inserts to fit other cabinets
- Custom Machine Insert for Auntie, Aussie, Bandicoot, Bertha, Betty, Gidget I 98601, Gidget II 98611, Ginger, Kangaroo/Joey, Marilyn, Mod Sewing Cabinet 2011, Mod Corner Cabinet 2021, Norma Jean, Oliva, Serger Cabinet, Sewnatra, Shirley, Tasmanian, Wallaby Sewing Cabinets
- Custom Machine Insert is only available for these brand: Babylock, Bernina, Brother, Elna, EuroPro, HandiQuilter, Janome / New Home, Juki, Kenmore, Necchi, Pfaff, Simplicity, Singer, Toyota, Viking(Husqvarna), White, Yamata, Other
- Note: Custom Machine Inserts take up to 3 weeks to make. To order your Custom Machine Insert, provide information about your cabinet and brand of machine to the seller you purchase from