Gidget II is a sturdy table that offers free arm and flatbed sewing for those larger sewing, embroidery, and quilting machines on the market. Her opening is 23-1/2" wide x 12-1/2" deep, and she will support a 45-pound sewing machine. The steel locking legs offer a sturdy base, but fold up neatly for easy storage. With a Velcro strip to secure the legs in place and 2 wheels on the side of the table, our Gidget II is perfect for taking to classes and retreats or packing in your RV. Because her tough melamine surface is mar-resistant, the Gidget II will stand up to years of use and still look great. The Gidget II comes in the Clean White finish. The platform is adjustable for different heights of machines. Construction: Melamine/MDF with Steel Legs. Manual Platform Weight Limit: 45 lbs.
- Gidget II large opening (23 1/2" x 12"). Gidget II features 2 wheels for easier portability when folded flat.
- Gidget II is made with denser MDF (medium density fiberboard) and steel locking legs. Gidget II will require a custom made insert for her opening.
- Dimensions Open: 40-1/4" wide x 19-3/4" deep (front to back) x 28-1/2" tall. Dimensions with Legs Folded: 40-1/4" wide x 19-3/4" deep (front to back) x 4-1/2" high
- The Gidget II Table will accommodate sewing machines no larger than: 23-1/2" wide, 12-1/4" deep (front to back)
- Please measure your machine and include knobs, plugs, etc. that extend beyond the body of machine.