When customers see our Sewnatra compact sewing cabinet, one word always pops out of their mouth CUTE. But, don't let the cute exterior and compact size fool you the Sewnatra offers most of the features our larger cabinets have, including an airlift. When open, the louvered door has 2 thread spindles and 2 trays for your sewing accessories. When closed, the louvered accent gives the cabinet a versatile cottage look, so it can be used as a night stand or accent piece in any room. Sewnatra's air-lift will accommodate machines up to 45 1bs and has 2 thread spindles and 2 trays on door for storage. It comes with a unique universal insert to create a flush sewing surface when the mechanism is in the flatbed position. Please measure your machine and include knobs, plugs, etc. that extend beyond the body of machine. These cabinets come with a Universal Insert which will accommodate machines that are 17 right to left, or less, by no more than 7-1/4 front to back.
- Sewnatra can be used for your sewing machine or serger. Dimensions Open: 68-7/16" wide x 19-5/8" deep (front to back) x 30-1/2" tall
- Dimensions Closed: 23-3/4" wide x 19-5/8" deep (front to back) x 31" tall. Color: Oak.
- The opening and platform of the cabinet will accommodate sewing machines that are no larger than: 18-7/8" wide, 12-9/16" deep (front to back), 13-1/8" tall
- Construction: Vinyl laminate/MDF/Composite. Airlift Platform Weight Limit: 45 1bs. Comes With Universal Insert that will accommodate machines less than 17" wide by 7-1/4" deep
- Custom Machine Insert Available (Sold Separately) for machines less than 17-1/2" wide by 12-1/2" deep