3/4" Standard Netting blocks birds from entering. Seal birds and other pests out of desired areas, preventing roosting, nesting, feeding, and damage. Ideal for Homeowners and Gardeners. Lightweight, pliable, allows light and moisture in. Won't deteriorate or lose strength outdoors UV-stablized material. Maintenance-free, long-lasting and hassle-free. Blocks all birds, bats, and other unwanted animals. 3/4" standard mesh netting. 100 percentage effective everywhere it is installed - great for zero-tolerance zones. Straightforward, one-time installation. Durable and weatherproof. Keeps pests out while allowing light and moisture in. Nearly invisible - netting is barely visible at a distance. Works to deter birds, bats and other critters. Ideal For Use At: Gardens, Trees, and Outdoor Areas. Enclosed Patios and Balconies. Undersides of Roof Overhangs. Air Conditioners and Vents. Gutters and Pipes. Garages, Homes, and Rafters. Rooftops, domes and chimneys. Crops and Vineyards. Seals off structural openings and other possible roosting sites.
- Prevent the spread of diseases, such as West Nile, Salmonella, E. Coli, Histoplasmosis and even rabies (found in bats). Eliminate fire hazards caused by birds building nests in vents and chimneys.
- Cut recurring cleanup and repair costs with a one-time solution. Stop birds from entering, roosting and nesting in areas where they are unwanted, or from eating fruit or crops.
- Protect buildings and equipment from corrosive droppings. Reduce health and liability risks associated with pest bird infestation.
- Avoid government and safety inspection failures. Decrease nuisance for workers, customers, and other visitors.
- Netting has 3/4" openings Made in the USA. BirdNet Standard 200: Box dimensions: 10" x 10" x 48" / Shipping weight: 14 lbs.