Lancet/Spoon Extractor: One side of the tool has a small spoon with a hole in the middle, Used to apply gentle pressure to the area so the trapped sebum (oily secretion) is pushed out and released, Other side is a small, sharp lancet that is used to puncture a whitehead to release the sebum 3 Loop Comedone Extractors: Each loop end is a different size, Makes it easy to deal all types of blemishes Angled Extractor: Angled loop extractor is ideal for the outer ear, the side of the nose, or other hard to reach areas If you've ever treated yourself to a facial, you know how great it can be. Your skin always looks so fresh and clean afterwards, which is probably due to a little process called pore extraction. You'll end up paying a pretty penny for this to be done at a spa, but thanks to this handy Blemish Removal Pore Extraction Kit, you can get to the task on your own at home. Each tool in this set is easy to use, and works by applying gentle pressure to the skin to push out trapped sebum, which causes your pores to become enlarged. It also features a tool for gently puncturing whiteheads so you can easily release the sebum. You'll finally have that clean, clear skin you've always wanted, without the hefty price tag.
- Includes 5 tools and a leather zippered carrying case. Made of stainless steel. Resists rust, staining, and corrosion.
- Lancet/Spoon Extractor: one side of the tool has a small spoon with hole in the middle. Leathered Zipper Case.
- Your skin always looks so fresh and clean afterwards, which is probably due to a little process called pore extraction.
- It also features a tool for gently puncturing whiteheads so you can easily release the sebum
- 3 loop come done extractor: Each loope end is a different size. Angles Extractor.