Homeowners and contractors alike will appreciate the Three Story Stationary Scaffold Tower Kit. Easily and safely get 15 feet off the ground for painting, cleaning windows, maintaining roofs or cleaning gutters. Use for hanging siding, laying brick, overhead door installation, or even mounting signs. This Three Story Stationary Scaffold Tower unit includes everything you need to build a safe and secure exterior scaffold system, from the base plates to the guard rails. Three walk boards, constructed of wood and aluminum, lay side by side to create a large 7 foot by 4 foot, 9 inch working platform. The frames, guard rails and braces are made of durable 1- 5/8 inch steel tubing. This scaffold unit can be assembled on the fly, and torn down when need arises to move to another job site. This unit is capable of handling a load capacity of up to 750 lbs. Meets OSHA and ANSI scaffolding regulations. Multiple units may be stacked safely when tied off every 20 feet. Scaffold Tower Set Includes: 6 Pieces 5 x 5 Foot Standard Scaffold Frame (GSF55). 6 Pieces 7 Foot Cross Brace (GSCB7). 4 Pieces 40 Inches Guard Rail Post (GSGP). 4 Pieces 7 Foot Guard Rail (GSGR7). 4 Pieces 5 Foot Guard Rail (GSGR5). 3 Pieces 7 Foot x 19 Inches Wood/Aluminum Walk Board (GSWDB). 4 Pieces Base Plate (GSBP).
- Intended for exterior use, maximum load capacity: 750 lbs. Overall assembled size: 7 feet long by 5 feet wide by 18 feet, 4 inches high, total combined weight: 443 lbs.
- Wood/aluminum walk boards sit 15 feet off the ground, large 7 foot long by 4 foot, 9 inches wide working platform.
- Blue powder coat finish, heavy duty 1 5/8 inch diameter steel construction. Meets OSHA and ANSI scaffolding regulations.
- Material: Metal. Color: Blue. Warranty: 90 Day Limited.
- Weight: 500 Lbs.Dimension: 84"Lx60"Wx202"H