Our bulk 500 foot solid Cat5e Ethernet cable comes in an easy to use pull-box and is ideal for the person looking to make longer permanent network runs during installation/expansion of network infrastructure. This particular cable is a blue UTP (Unshielded Twisted Pair) solid cable. The individual conductors are 24 AWG (American wire gauge) solid pure copper. Pure copper conductors provide the best signal possible. Our Cat5e Ethernet cable exceeds the EIA/TIA-568-C standard. Conductor: Size 24 AWG. Number: 4 Pairs. Material: Solid Bare Copper. Construction: 1/0.518 pcs / mm. Diameter: 0.518 mm. Insulation: Material HD-PE. Minimum thickness: 0.165 mm. Average thickness: 0.176 mm. Diameter: 0.91 mm. Twisting: Construction See Cross Section Cabling: Construction See Cross Section Jacket: Material PVC Minimum thickness: 0.45 mm. Average thickness: 0.55 mm. Color: By Order. Marking: TYPE CM 75 C UL E188630 24AWG CSA LL81295 CMG 75 C FT4 ETL VERIFIED TIA/EIA-568 B.2 CAT.5e UTP.
- Length: 500 feet. Color: Blue. Material: Solid Bare Copper.
- End 1: Bare end. End 2: Bare end. Conductor: Size 24 AWG.
- Pure copper conductors provide the best signal possible.
- Weight: 14.00 lbs. Diameter: 0.91 mm.
- Warranty: Lifetime. Wire: 24 AWG.