Our blue bulk 1000 foot solid Cat6a Ethernet cable comes in a convenient spool and is ideal for the person looking to make longer permanent network runs during installation/expansion of network infrastructure. Cat6a was developed to achieve maximum distance of 100 meters for full 10-Gigabit network speeds. This robust spec will afford you the extra headroom across your network that Cat6 can not. The 500 Mhz performance is double that of Category 6 and five times the bandwidth capacity of Category 5e. The extra performance is ideal for Power over Ethernet (PoE) and Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP) applications where data loss is audibly and visually seen and heard. The latest draft declares a new measurement for Power-Sum Alien Crosstalk to ensure neighboring pairs do not cause disturbance to the other cables. The cable center isolator maintains strict pair separation optimizing NEXT performance. Our Cat6a bulk cable tested for compliance with all EIA/TIA-568-C Category 6 specifications. This particular cable is a blue UTP (Unshielded Twisted Pair) solid cable. Cat6a cable includes a spline and ribbing to help ensure separation between the pairs which limits cross talk. The individual conductors are 23 AWG (American wire gauge) solid pure copper. Pure copper conductors provide the best signal possible. This bulk CAT6a cable will not be able to be crimped onto any connectors. The wires are simply too thick to fit.
- The latest draft declares a new measurement for Power-Sum Alien Crosstalk to ensure neighboring pairs do not cause disturbance to the other cables.
- End 1: Bare end. End 2: Bare end.
- Length: 1000 feet. Color: Blue.
- Wire: 23 AWG. Weight: 48.00 lbs.
- Warranty: Lifetime.CableWholesale's warranty covers only the replacement or repair of the original product. CableWholesale shall not be liable for incidental, consequential, or special damages arising out of or in connection with use of any products sold herein except as may otherwise be accorded by law.