A shielded CAT-5E cable will retain a high quality signal when passing near or parallel to high voltage or power cables. CAT-5E cables are primarily used for networking, data transfer, and phone lines. CAT-5E cables can support 10 / 100 / 1000Mbps. Conductor: Size 24 AWG, Number: 4 Pairs, Material: Solid Bare Copper, Construction: 1/0.50 pcs / mm,Diameter: 0.50 mm. Insulation: Material HD-PE, Minimum thickness: 0.176 mm, Average thickness: 0.198 mm, Diameter: 0.96 mm. Twisting: Construction See Cross Section. Cabling: Construction See Cross Section. Taping: Material Mylar, Size: 0.025 x 25 mm, Lay Length: Overlap 25%, Type: Lengthways Wrapped. Drain Wire: Material Stranded Tinned Copper, Construction: 7/0.20 pcs / mm. Shielding: Material AL-Foil / Mylar, Size: 0.03 x 17 mm, Lay Length: Overlap 25%. Jacket: Material PVC, Minimum thickness: 0.45 mm, Average thickness: 0.55, Color: By Order. Marking: TYPE CM 75 C (UL) E188630 24AWG CSA LL81295 CMG 75 C FT4 ETL VERIFIED TIA/EIA-568-B.2 CAT.5e Shielded.
- CAT-5E cables are primarily used for networking, data transfer, and phone lines.
- CAT-5E cables can support 10 / 100 / 1000Mbps. Length: 1000 feet.
- Warranty: Lifetime. Color: Yellow. Wire: 24 AWG.
- Shield Type: foil. Weight: 32.5 lbs.
- End 1: Bare end. End 2: Bare end.