The Cassida 5520 is a professional currency counter designed with users in mind. Equipped with features designed to save time and simplify operation, it is ready to take on a variety of cash-processing jobs. Value calculation and more: ValuCount uses the denomination selected by the user to calculate the dollar value of the count. By activating ValuCount in the add mode, users can count different denominations while keeping track of the total value. Half, double and chain note detection: Infrared sensors are able to spot a wide range of bill discrepancies, including half, double, and chain notes. In all cases, the 5520 will stop the count, alert the user with beep, and display the error type on its screen. Counterfeit detection: Ultraviolet (UV and UV/MG models), and magnetic sensors (UV/MG model) are able to detect a wide range of counterfeit bills. Once a counterfeit is detected, the 5520 stops the count and dispenses the suspect bill into its stacker for removal. Mobile: Lightweight and compact, the Cassida 5520 is easily transported using the built-in handle. Its contemporary styling blends with any business environment
- Typical use: Small business, retailers, municipalities, Counting speed: 1300 bills/min, Hopper capacity: 250 new bills
- Stacker capacity: 200 new bills, Loading type: Back loader, Error detection: Double, half and chain note detection
- Auto-start feature: Included, Operating modes: count, add, batch, Error alert: Audio and visual alert system
- Display type: LCD, Options: Remote display, Weight: 11.9 lbs
- Dimensions: 10.9''W x 9.9''L x 6.2''H, Power source: 110 VAC.