The Cassida 6600 is a professional currency counter designed to tackle a wide variety of counting jobs. Fast, accurate, and equipped with a host of smart features, it is a reliable all-around performer. Value calculation and more: ValuCountTM uses the denomination selected by the user to calculate the dollar value of the count. By activating ValuCount in the add mode, users can count different denominations while keeping track of the total value. Of course, the Cassida 6600 also offers add, count, batch, and add + batch modes, making it the perfect choice when all-around performance is a requirement. Half, double and chain note detection: Infrared sensors are able to spot a wide range of bill discrepancies, including half, double, and chain notes. In all cases, the 6600 will stop the count, alert the user with beep, and display the error type on its screen. Counterfeit detection: Ultraviolet (UV and UV/MG models), and magnetic sensors (UV/MG model) are able to detect a wide range of counterfeit bills. Once a counterfeit is detected, the 6600 stops the count and dispenses the suspect bill into its stacker for removal. Pressing the start button continues the count and automatically deducts the counterfeit from the overall total. Designed with the user in mind: An intelligent bill density recognition system eliminates time-consuming stops common in conventional bill counters. An innovatively engineered mechanism combines the smooth counting of a back-loading machine with the convenient hopper of a front loader. A built-in handle makes transporting the unit easy. ValuCountTM: Calculates the dollar value of count. Error detection: Double, half, chain and note size detection. Error alert: Audio and visual alert system. Options: Remote display.
- Loading type: Top loader. Display type: LED. Auto-start feature: Included. Batching range: Preset or 1999
- Counting speed: 1400 bills/min. Hopper capacity: 400 new bills. Stacker capacity: 300 new bills.
- Typical use: Midsized business, retailers, vendors, municipalities. Power source: 100-240 VAC
- Operating modes: Count, add, batch, add+batch. Weight: 11 lbs. Dimensions: 11" x 10.5" x 8.1"
- Fast, accurate, and equipped with a host of smart features, it is a reliable all-around performer.