Cassida Quattro employs the most advanced technology in counterfeit detection today and eliminates the frustration of feeding bills correctly. The Quattro allows you to insert bills in any orientation - face up or face down - and instantly know whether a bill is genuine or suspect. Easy to understand PASS and FAIL indicators show if bills are legitimate or should be rejected. Incredibly intuitive 4-way insertion, Eliminate the frustration of having to insert bills only one particular way - unlike standard detectors, Quattro accepts bills in all 4 orientations - face up or face down, Employees need no training - Immediate PASS/FAIL indicators and on-screen denomination confirmations make Quattro incredibly intuitive to use Industry's best detector: Quattro breaks through technology barriers with its advanced detection and analysis capabilities, assuring state-of-the-art performance and ironclad security conventional detectors won't ever match, Take Quattro anywhere you need to authenticate cash - a rechargeable battery is included, On-screen report shows total value and total bills taken in a single transaction and breaks it down by denomination. Built to last: Durable and quality-built, the Quattro is a long-term solution to protecting your business from counterfeits, Go ahead and put it next to a busy check stand - Quattro snaps open for easy cleaning. Easily upgradeable - when US currency changes, you can still get accurate detection without buying a new unit
- Typical use: retailers, gas stations, municipalities, restaurants,Verification speed: Less than .5 second/bill
- Verification types: Infrared security marks, Magnetic ink, Color spectrum analysis, size detection, optical density, Cassida Detection Algorithm
- 4-way bill insertion, Grand total report, Denomination-specific report, Display type: High resolution LCD
- Dimensions: 4.9"W x 2.9"D x 5.5"H, Power input: 100-240AC/50-60Hz, Power output: DC9V/Battery 5W
- Rechargable lithium battery: 7.2V/1000mAh, Power consumption: 5W, Weight: 1.5 lbs.