The Cassida Tiger series rival many commercial grade currency counters in performance and durability. From the first note to the last, the Tigers deliver fast, accurate and reliable currency counting. Rugged structure: A unique mechanism features a one-piece steel chassis, making it considerably more durable than other machines in its class. Steel roller shafts provide extra robustness to the mechanism. Smart design: Thanks to a hinged top cover, cleaning and maintenance can be accomplished in a matter of seconds. Versatile functions: An emergency stop feature allows you halt the operation of the machine at any time with a push of a single button. The Tiger allows you to view your previous count alongside your current one in case you lost track.
- Typical use: home, small business, retailers, restaurants. Counting speed: 1300 bills/min. Operating modes: count, add, batch, add+batch
- Hopper capacity: 250 new bills. Stacker capacity: 250 new bills. Error alert: Audible and visual alert system
- Loading type: Back loader. Display type: LED. Easy maintenance: Hinged front cover
- Error detection: Double, half, chain and size note detection. Auto-start: Selectable
- Weight: 8.8 lbs. Dimensions: 10"L x 10.4''W x 5.4''H. Power source: 110/220 VAC