2 foot Cat5e Black Ethernet Network Patch Cable, Snagless/Molded Boot. Cat5e Ethernet cables of the 2 foot length are typically used in server/network rooms for plugging between patch panels. This is not to say one cannot use them for other purposes such as connecting a Cable or DSL modem to a router/switch in the home or office. This particular cable is a black UTP (Unshielded Twisted Pair) patch cable with molded boots (snagless installation) and extra protection for the RJ45 connector and clip. The individual conductors are 24 AWG (American wire gauge) stranded pure copper. Cat5e patch cables are stranded to improve flexibility. Pure copper conductors provide the best signal possible. The RJ45 plug features gold connectors to prevent corrosion thus ensuring a longer cable life. Our Cat5e Ethernet patch cables exceed the EIA/TIA-568-C standard.
- The RJ45 plug features gold connectors to prevent corrosion thus ensuring a longer cable life.
- Pure copper conductors provide the best signal possible.
- End 1: CAT5E Male Plug. End 2: CAT5E Male Plug.
- Length: 2 feet. Color: Black. Wire: 24 AWG.
- Weight: 0.07 lbs. Warranty: Lifetime.