Cat5e Ethernet cables of the 3 foot length are typically used to connect a Cable or DSL modem to a router/switch in the home or office or for particularly long patch panel runs inside server/network rooms. Though you may find many uses for such a length. This particular cable is a blue UTP (Unshielded Twisted Pair) bootless patch cable. The connectors are wired to the T568B standard. The individual conductors are 24 AWG (American wire gauge) stranded pure copper. Cat5e patch cables are stranded to improve flexibility. Pure copper conductors provide the best signal possible. The RJ45 plug features gold connectors to prevent corrosion thus ensuring a longer cable life. Our Cat5e Ethernet patch cables exceed the EIA/TIA-568-C standard.
- This particular cable is a blue UTP (Unshielded Twisted Pair) bootless patch cable.
- Pure copper conductors provide the best signal possible.
- End 1: CAT5E Male Plug. End 2: CAT5E Male Plug.
- Wire: 24 AWG. Weight: 0.08 lbs.
- Length: 3 feet. Color: Blue.